I saw these wool vegetable cat toys on Etsy and could not resist. I gave Daisy the onion. This was less than a week ago and it's getting frizzy already - I trimmed off some fuzzy stuff, as she chews it and seems to be kind of eating it. Annie is only mildly interested.
My co-workers sang For She's a Jolly Good Fellow to me, as if more needed to be done to celebrate my time at the library; Sue got a cake for the occasion. They are a nice group. A lot of young people, all very pleasant to get along with, all very dedicated and talented. I am fortunate.
Isaias is coming up this way tomorrow night and into Monday morning - at the moment it's a tropical storm, but it's been a hurricane, up to category three. If it stays over land, it won't get any stronger, but we're supposed to get lots of rain. Anyway, this is nothing in comparison to Panama.
"As I turn back toward the little white house, I wish with all my heart that the serenity of woods and hills and valleys could be shared with the whole restless and uneasy world."
- Gladys Taber


No comments:
Post a Comment