Monday, October 17, 2022

life with Daisy

 


If I go outside, Daisy is often on the other side of the door when I'm trying to come back in; I live in fear she'll run outside. Well, I'm not living in fear, exactly - but we don't want her getting out, but she is just curious about everything and very active, and she was living outdoors for a while before Sue took her in....

Anyway, I  often resort to grabbing the broom which rests outside of the back door, and sort of sweeping her inside while I slip in. Then, of course, the broom is in the house, with bugs possibly living inside it, according to my brother. So then we have to look for the first opportunity to get it outside again. 

My next project will be finding a new spot for the kitchen wastebasket, since she is making a habit of dumpster diving throughout the day, and sometimes tipping the thing over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment