Thursday, January 30, 2020

starting to panic

George Washington will be coming to the library soon. I was determined to have refreshments worthy of the honor of this visit, by which I mean: homemade stuff. A month before, I made a list of goodies  I've baked over the years and which I know are good (at least, to my mind). I thought if I baked one thing on every day off, I'd be in a good place. Well.

these were Christmas cookies

It often happens, doesn't it, that something gets in the way of plans. What I'm saying is that I have made only four things. He's coming in a week and a half. I've gotta get hopping. 

5 comments:

  1. God bless you!!! I will pray for this wish and intention of yours! I know how much I care about hosting things! May this library event go well and be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This always happens to me! I do hope you get a few more goodies baked and that the visit goes really well xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always feel like I have more time than I do. I'm sure you will get it all done. Such a lovely idea to make it homemade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny how this is. It's sort of a comfort to know I'm not alone, but sorry things didn't go as you planned.

    ReplyDelete