Saturday, January 26, 2019

Dolly enjoys the Cambridge Singers

I use one of the end tables for a nativity, and I end up putting our cd player on a small chair on the other side of the room. Dolly likes that chair, but there really isn't a better location for it.


Well, yesterday my brother moved the remote out of the way for her and there was enough room in front of the player, which is a flat design. I couldn't figure out if she wanted to be on the chair


or if she wanted to be near the source of the music. It was kind of loud, but she is a true music lover.

Both cats enjoyed it for hours - the Cambridge Singers' Christmas Night.

4 comments:

  1. What lovely music for Dolly! I will have to look into the Cambridge Singers! It sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A few of the carols on that album are by John Rutter, the director of the Cambridge Singers. They've got quite a few recordings, many of them folk songs from Britain, which I am partial to, but the Christmas ones are beautiful, I think. It's my favorite.

      Delete
  2. I love listening to the Cambridge Singers!

    ReplyDelete