Wednesday, February 28, 2024

March planning

 There was a wind advisory from three pm, but it didn’t seem like much until an hour ago, with the rain battering my window; now it’s quieter. I wonder if my idea to set up the portable greenhouse on Saturday is too over-eagerness for what is often a wild month. I haven’t started any seeds but having it set up would be useful.

I used to be able to keep seedlings in the house, but I know somebody will find them and chew them (not Annie!), so I’d like to be able to put them right outside as soon as they sprout.


Thank God she sleeps sometimes.

5 comments:

  1. Have you set your greenhouse up? I see you have had some calm and warm weather already and I hope it continues xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clare, I was out for a while on Monday and couldn't get to it. Now, we're having several rainy days in a row. I want it up asap, though!

      Delete
  2. March is always a time for over-eagerness. That makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take your approval as an encouragement, Mary!

      Delete
  3. Above comment from mary @ Hilltop Post

    ReplyDelete