Wednesday, September 13, 2023

whoever has an ear...

 I have encountered, tonight, video after video on youtube, the same message.

These prayerful people, Protestants I think  GOD SPOKE TO MY WIFE ABOUT A GREAT SHAKING THAT IS COMING - YouTube

Then, I saw another, same message   God gave my wife a vision. Theres a great shaking coming, a shift happening in the spirit. Take heed - YouTube

I know this may seem disturbing; this whole world is disturbing, and becoming more so. I have no problem believing any of this. But I really am not intending to comment about it, just to pass it along.

Prophetic Vision: GOD Will Shake The Heavens And The Earth - YouTube

2 comments:

  1. I don't know that I will watch these but the main thing is that we can trust God no matter what comes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true. But if these messages are from God, then there's a reason he wants us to know. Forewarned is forearmed. :)

      Delete