Monday, February 27, 2023

cute as a button


 Daisy, as I've previously described, observing how water fills the sink. 

She is everywhere: when I vacuum, she is nearby; when I damp mop the floor, she's chasing the mop; if I want to wash my tights in the sink in peace I have to shut myself in the bathroom. Today I had my peds soaking in a soapy bowl on the kitchen counter. I came by a few minutes later and one of them was outside the bowl, right next to it. Not the first time she'd gone fishing.

She's everywhere.

4 comments:

  1. I was already amused...and then the labels of this post seriously cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I supposed I was being negative, and thought I should strike a positive note. She is a cute person. :D

      Delete
    2. :) Well, it is all about the...balance. Ha! Thanks for the catful entertainment, Lisa.

      Delete
  2. What a handful she is! I am sure she must be so frustrating when you've had a busy day at work and need to get on with chores and she thinks it's playtime. How lovely that she wants to be with you! I wonder if you could train her to do the dusting?! xoxo

    ReplyDelete