Monday, May 16, 2022

red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet

 We had a bit of a thunderstorm at suppertime. Well, it's been hot and humid for a few days - like July! I wonder if summer has already begun. 

Anyway, the storm. There wasn't much to it, but then while it was sprinkling, the sun came out and you know what that means. A rainbow! 


It was a double - you can see it! 

I have never seen the colors so clearly in a rainbow before; I saw every single shade.



You'll have to pretend that dark spot isn't there - my camera is old. 

It got brighter and brighter; it lasted so long! And then I looked over to the right, and could see the other end 


This is unusual for our neighborhood. It was lovely! 

And now it will be comfortable and in the seventies for a few days. 

3 comments:

  1. That was a bright rainbow! I love seeing them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such a treat! I'm like a kid with them.

      Delete
  2. What a blessing to get these lovely views and on camera, too! Who could get tired of rainbows. Each one is a new and surprising, magnificent promise.

    Gretchen Joanna

    ReplyDelete