Monday, March 21, 2022

birds singing, threads breaking

 It's wonderful to hear the birds singing so much. The cardinals are whistlingrobins are laughing. Everyone is busy doing spring things. Dolly is feeling cold lately it seems, because she's been wanting to burrow.


I made the cake; it came out of the pans beautifully. Always a relief. I found a broken thread on my linen dress with the tucks - the one I put on backward once - maybe you remember. 


I went into my embroidery floss, looking for an exact match - and actually found one! It will be easy to repair.

3 comments:

  1. What a good post to read, Lisa! All good things <3 As long as Dolly is okay....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Clare. Dolly seems very well; I think it may be the house might be cooler due to warmer temps outside and the heat not going on as much! Not sure, but she seems fine otherwise. (right now sleeping on my bed with the classical music lol)

      Delete
    2. Good to know. I must admit to needing to burrow at this time of year!

      Delete