Thursday, July 11, 2019

never at my best in the morning


Notice the above dress - notice how wrinkled. There's a story, probably as dumb as this one.

This dress is pretty new; I wore it to work the other day. Before long (thank goodness!) we were talking in the back room and I chanced to put my hand to my neckline. I felt the tag - Lord have mercy, I had it on backwards! Well, I'm sure I hooted and hollered and then went in the bathroom to switch it around.

It's linen.


My good co-workers protested that it really didn't matter if I left it on that way, as they thought it could be worn either way. This is the back - very nice tucks there.

But this is the front -


I suppose any dress designer who wanted to could put this smocked-look on the back of a dress. But it isn't likely. I sure wasn't going to. I mean, not deliberately.

But that's why it was so wrinkled in the front. Good grief.

2 comments:

  1. Bless your heart! It is a really nice dress both ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress... yes, probably either way ;-)

    ReplyDelete