Saturday, January 1, 2022

New Year's table

 I've been wanting to put the little Christmas tree on the table during dinner some time - that was easy enough, since it sits right next to the table on a shelf. And I've been wishing I had charger plates for a more elegant look. Years ago I bought a big, gold, plastic one but what good is only one? 

Anyway, I wondered how the tree would look with that charger plate under it, and when I went up on the stool to get it, I saw three more behind it, and a silver one! I've had them so long, and never used them once - so I forgot they were even there. I put them under the dark blue plates and found some Santa paper napkins which livened up the place settings with some design and color.


 I put a thrifted brass candle holder with holly leaf cut-outs next to the tree and went through the cards we got - one that Debra made seemed to go nicely there.

 It was lovely!


3 comments: