Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Sweetie and other things

My brother went outside to water the garden after work, and thought he heard a rustling or something underfoot. He looked down to a depression which we suppose was made by rabbits and he saw some movement, under the surface. I want to know this: if they're living in the garden, why aren't they eating it?



The little Orphan dragged the lap-sized afghan off the living room chair and into the kitchen, leaving it there on the floor. Sorry I missed that.



The vet called us last week - Sweetie has cancer. It is an aggressive type, and she said she's got three to six months to live. 

10 comments:

  1. Oh 😥😥😥😥 I am so sorry tohear that about Sweetie!!!!! 🙏💗🕯🐈❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Clare. We have never had a pet euthanized and I dread it, but cancer is something that's going to get too awful for her at some point. :(

      Delete
    2. Euthanasia is awful to contemplate but at the end of a loved pet's life when they are in pain it is a blessing. May God give you strength and may you know that His loving arms are around you always. xx

      Delete
  3. I'm sorry about Sweetie, Lisa. But I know she will have the best of love and care till the end. xx

    ReplyDelete