Saturday, April 4, 2020

bags that move and other things

I saw a cloth shopping bag scoot across the living room floor today; we're living in strange times.

On the subject of bags, I had to make a new one for the clothespins - the old was in tatters. I used a fabric which was I thought would last, but it was almost too thick to get through the holes.


You know, the holes on that metal piece with the hook? But I managed. And though the toile design isn't right side up all around, it does look springy hanging there.

On the subject of sewing, I dug out a jersey top I'd started to make a while back. 



My intention is to finish it. 

On the subject of finishing things, I washed the last of my turtleneck sweaters by hand this afternoon, and it's drying flat in the spare room. So glad that's out of the way!

And on the subject of doing things by hand, I polished my red shoes today. They've been looking sorry for a while.


I always air them afterward to get rid of the odor. Not the foot odor! The polish. :)


the bag mover




6 comments: