Thursday, June 6, 2019

something positive about social media

With so little value in much of social media, the opportunity to see how it is in so many parts of the world is a positive. Yesterday a video appeared from a man who'd discovered a couple of lynx yelling at each other.  This kind of thing is fabulous, and you can hear this fellow saying so while he's filming. The cats paid no attention to him - they were concerned with their "discussion".  It was no doubt serious to them, but I have to laugh at the voices of these two who sound so much like aggravated humans. If it weren't for the internet, I'd never get to see this. Which is fine with me, as I'm happy to stick with mild little housecats.

6 comments:

  1. yes, that is very true! and what a funny video!!! puts a lot in perspective I think! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the fact that they didn't fight, they just tried persuasion (so to speak). I wonder if they would rather avoid coming to "blows".

      Delete
  2. I haven't seen that particular video so I'll look it up. I agree there is little value in much of social media and the amount of distraction from real life that people allow to have is scary. Anyway... I am glad for the positives of it too, the friends I have made in particular. Friends that I would never have a chance to know without it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - I would never know anybody in Australia! :) xo

      Delete
  3. I love this video! I agree with you; most of social media is a waste of time and a lot of it is downright dangerous. However, now and again I get to see something so special that I would never see otherwise and I have found so many really nice people to interact with. xx

    ReplyDelete