Wednesday, January 23, 2019

thankful for Diane and the BBC

I cannot pass by our cat shelter without gratitude that Mr. Kibble is safe indoors and not struggling through the ice, snow and freezing cold. The challenge would have been huge.


And on that subject, it was coming to me over the past couple of days that I should go to the BBC and listen to the Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols before it was too late; they stream it for only thirty days after the broadcast. (I was tuned in on Christmas Eve when Diane called to say she'd got Mr. K. in her house, and that was such welcome news I didn't mind the interruption.) I heard some of it last night, finishing it up this morning while getting ready for work with hardly an hour to spare - today was the last day to listen!

3 comments:

  1. Impossible for me to imagine your icy temperatures at the moment (well actually it never gets as cold here) as we endure heatwave conditions.
    Glad Mr Kibble is safe and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pleased that Mr Kibble is well looked-after and that you managed to listen to the whole programme at last!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful Mr. Kibble has all of you looking out for him!!

    ReplyDelete