Wednesday, December 19, 2018

so far

So far, my brother has received some peanut brittle,


two square tins of cookies,

just the top layer



plus a mini fruitcake and a sealed bag of some kind of cookies, all homemade.

A bag of chocolate truffles, a gold box labeled "Belgian Chocolate Selection" and some chocolate snowmen. Not homemade.



I told him I'm chronicling his Christmas goodies, and now we're wondering if this will be the year when it all slows down. Because - not to complain! - this is nothing.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. And there are more now, which also look GOOD! :D

      Delete
  2. I can feel my trousers expanding in anticipation... A very Merry Christmas, Lisa, and a happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Tis the season!...
    Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year, Lisa,

    Hugs,
    Anne♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne! I do wonder about you often. A Merry Christmas to you, also! xo

      Delete