Monday, December 24, 2018

a little Christmas miracle

We're having a Christmas snow;  it won't amount to much, except for the gladness on my part that we're having snow at all. 



But that isn't what I'm talking about. While I was listening to the Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols live from England, Diane called me to say that she's got Mr. Kibble in her house. He went in, willingly! Thank you, St. Joseph!

I will miss his little face, but he is safe from the snow, safe from the cold. She had let him in this summer one day when he seemed interested, but once inside, he became panicky and ran around in a confused manner until she opened all the doors so he could run out again. He's had time now to think about it, and I guess he was ready. He will have a peaceful Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, St Joseph! Such good news! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, now that IS a Christmas miracle! That is heartwarming!

    We got Christmas snow, too, not enough to really amount to anything, but it looked beautiful. It also delayed my flight to my sister's Christmas Day, but...I'd SO wanted a White Christmas. Growing up where I did it just doesn't seem the same without!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that was all the Christmas snow we got! It didn't hang around, either. But finally, tomorrow night we're getting clobbered, with some snow and then icy stuff on Sunday!

      Delete