Monday, October 5, 2015

much better than it looks


I'm still dealing with our apples; today I made more applesauce and then thought I'd try something else - these apples aren't pie material, but a crisp or something, maybe?  I thawed some butter and made one of Margo's press-in pie crusts, then mixed up some apple with cranberries and cinnamon. Just some brown sugar sprinkled on top, not even mixed up.  No topping.

When I took it out I could see the fruit amounts were a little sparse, but it was too late to add any more. Or was it?  I grabbed cold applesauce and plopped some on top, very carefully mixing it. So that's why it looks messy, but it's very tasty!  A good thought.

1 comment:

  1. Well, around here anything with apples is a good thing! I'm sure it is very tasty!

    ReplyDelete