Friday, November 30, 2012

Dolly makes her mark


This picture doesn't really need a caption, does it?

 The bottom of the cabinet has a door (where the china is kept) and I'd primed one side already.  I was doing my work on the kitchen table with a drop cloth underneath - I had primed the other side and was washing my brushes. Suddenly Dolly ran up from the basement and leaped onto the table before I could do anything! I grabbed her and washed her little feet - she, who has such a dread of water. She didn't squirm or make a peep, the brave little soul. She had her big adventure.

As for me, I wasn't going to touch it up; I didn't want to wash brushes again. It was the inside of the door, and I'm going to be painting it tomorrow. The paint will probably cover it up. But if it doesn't, Dolly's paw prints will be there every time go in there for the china, and that will be OK.


1 comment:

  1. Ha! ♪♪♪♪♫♪♫ "Well, hellooooooooooo, Dolly!" :) ♪♪♪♫♪♫♪

    ReplyDelete