Wednesday, December 28, 2011

a good purchase

I was at Home Goods a few months ago and saw a non-stick oven skillet for thirty dollars in the clearance section. I also had a gift card with almost ten dollars on it.   You know how it is when you've got a big omelet going - too big to turn over - and you need to finish off the top of it under the broiler? I have a nice metal handled skillet, but it's not nonstick.  Anyway, I bought that thing.



A couple of days later, I was perusing Cooking Light at work, and they were comparing oven skillets; mine was going for sixty dollars!


I used it tonight, finally. So I've had it four months and don't need it that often. But for twenty bucks - and it's really sturdy - I'm okay with that.

1 comment:

  1. What an outstanding find, Lisa! I just LOVE to find things like that! Also, there will be many uses for that oven skillet.

    ReplyDelete