Tuesday, July 19, 2011

at the park

On Sunday, my brother and I and two friends grabbed a picnic lunch at the supermarket, put it on ice, and headed for a very large and beautiful park near the coast. Many other people had the same idea, but their grounds are so extensive that it didn't matter.

Little flowers in the grass along the road


traveling along the river.


The park had interesting trees


flower gardens




views


and you could walk right out to the water.


and there was a mansion!



3 comments:

  1. The park looks lovely and the weather too. It is very chilly here right now.
    I would like to send you a little something from my giveaway. Just email me with your address.
    sunnycornerfarm at hotmail.com
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a perfectly delightful day. Next time I see you, please remember to tell me where this was! I want to go to the mansion =]

    ReplyDelete