Sunday, January 7, 2024

about the Baby

 I like the way the nativity is set up in church this year; it's a bit cramped-looking, actually, but somehow more dynamic. The three kings are very close by, but it creates a pathway of sorts in between them where you can see the Baby.


When I typed "baby" above, I got that double blue line which tells me something's not right. When I changed it to "Baby", it went away. Isn't that surprising to you? That it thought I should spell baby with a capital B? I hadn't thought it was necessary there, but guess I was wrong. 

The Baby and his mother

2 comments:

  1. Strange! Blogger obviously must have known you weren't just talking about any old baby but THE Baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One wouldn't expect that, though, would one? ;-)

      Delete