Monday, December 19, 2022

every mountain and hill made low

I put the radio on to the classical music station; they were playing the Christmas parts of Messiah. I cranked it WAY up. 

Meanwhile, Daisy appeared on the shelving, and - see that candle on the right, in the iron holder? It was on the middle shelf, but she wants to chew everything that sticks up - I had to move it. So much for nice decor.  But I was greatly into the music, and thought it was kind of interesting that they were playing every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill made low. The crooked straight and the rough places plain. And this cat, leaping higher and higher, knocking things out of her way - it all seemed to fit somehow. 


He wasn't singing in my key, so I was having a hard time singing along. But all is chronicled here for posterity. Or madness.

1 comment:

  1. That was lovely and lively - just wonderful madness if it be so, but I say not. I wanted to conduct and perhaps that is what Daisy was doing?
    Debra

    ReplyDelete