Saturday, May 14, 2022

hanging a plant already

 Ordinarily I'd never buy a hanging plant this early; we usually can expect frosts in mid-May. But the days are actually hot, and this pretty plant at the supermarket caught my fancy. 


Yellow would never be my first choice, but it hangs over the pot so prettily! And that's what matters - hanging plants need to hang. So I guess the color is of secondary importance. I looked ahead two weeks on the Accuweather site, and it seems like these warm temperatures will continue through the month's end. Unless, of course, things change. But this is quite unusual.

4 comments:

  1. It's so pretty! Do you know what the plant is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea, Lynda. But I didn't really look to see if there's a tag in there.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! I hope you don't get a frost :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't seem that we will this month - who knows what will happen in June? :D

      Delete