Sunday, January 26, 2020

never a dull moment

I removed a painting of a Christmas tree from it's spot in the hallway and got distracted from replacing it. Later, while trying to have a quiet dinner there was a strange noise to be heard - the orphan had her eye on the small picture hook in the wall; she was jumping up and trying to get it. I saw her jump halfway up the wall! But that wasn't high enough and so she gave up.

Needless to say, I hung up another picture. It's never dull around here.



some pretty pink before sunset 

6 comments:

  1. So funny! I get easily distracted too! Love reading snippets of your life here! 💗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kittens and young cats are so full of fun and mischief!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Never bored! I guess it's only humans who can be bored. :D

      Delete