Tuesday, December 17, 2019

a gift

All day, sleet has been falling. Suzy Q, my boss, called this morning to say "stay home". This was very welcome - a chance to catch up on things!



I made some cookie dough - it's chilling. And wrote a few cards. A certain person tried taking me away from this task, but I persevered. I kept hearing her rustling around with the Christmas tree; I would get up, but when I rounded the corner, she'd run into a (conveniently) nearby box.


She knew I didn't want her climbing that tree! This went on for a while, as you may imagine. Until she grew tired and found a place to nap.


Didn't need the cushion, I guess.

I am grateful for this day of catch-up.



5 comments:

  1. I am glad you didn't have to go out on such an icy day! What fun your little friend is having!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really nice! ❤ days to catchup! I can just imagine little Christmas tree cat doing that! 🎄🎄🎄😻🐱🐈

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cozy day you had. And looks like the little imp entertained you. I love hearing about her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Entertained me! That's one way of looking at it..... :D

      Delete