Monday, July 1, 2019

getting ready for a visitor

Right after Sunday dinner I lamented to my brother that it's been almost four weeks since I saw Mr. Kibble at Diane's - I just don't want to be a pest over there. My brother hasn't gotten over there at all, and we do like to see him. Immediately after making this remark my phone rang; it was Diane. She and her husband are going on a family trip for a few days and would we like to take Mr. Kibble?

Well, yes!  From Tuesday night to Saturday afternoon we will have that little fellow here and we can visit with him all we want. I only have to work one day; we'll be home on July 4th, and I also happened to have taken the next day off - how perfect! Another neighbor will feed her other animals, but Mr. K. needs more attention and we are very willing to help him.

I am so psyched!

4 comments:

  1. oh wonderful! I will say a prayer that this visit will go very well!!! a big HUG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely. What a good arrangement too. I bet it is a comfort to your neighbour that he will be well looked after.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really can't think of a nicer surprise. Enjoy your visit!

    ReplyDelete