Saturday, April 13, 2019

excellent news

We had cat food hanging around that nobody was going to eat, so my brother brought it over to Diane's this evening. I was in the middle of something, but I told him to find out as much as he could about Mr. Kibble.

Well! They're doing work over there and the furniture's all over the place, and Mr. K. was under a table but he did come out to be rubbed and petted. And Diane said she even picks him up and hugs him! Oh, hallelujah!

Our little friend finally has a family - I am overjoyed.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Wonderful! Except I miss his little face. She is keeping him inside as much as possible.

      Delete
    2. It's best for him, Clare; he's always stuffed up, you can always hear his breathing, so if he's content to stay in, that's great! I hope to get over there in a couple of weeks, when their house is back to normal again.

      Delete
  2. I’m so glad Mr. Kibble is doing well. Yay! But it must be tough not to see him around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always looking out for him, in case he comes over. But now I realize it isn't likely. Which is good if he's happy to stay in, because he does have a respiratory issue; he's older.

      Delete
  3. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That makes me so glad! You humans are doing it right!

    ReplyDelete