Thursday, January 14, 2016

putting some of it away

I'm joining Leila today because she wants to know what's going on at my house, so...


This was breakfast - the bread that took one week to rise!  Yes! But it's delicious, and I'll have to do a whole post on it, I suppose.


I began putting away some decorations today:  this little nativity


and the three kings in our larger, white one.




I use a clean makeup brush to take off the dust.


I'm going to leave the Holy Family out for a while longer - with their donkey, of course. I changed the red cloth underneath them for something less Christmassy.

It was a sleepy day for some -




Made egg salad for lunches tomorrow.



1 comment:

  1. That bread looks good, and I like the Holy Family on the blue. That looks really nice. Cats...what a life!:-)

    ReplyDelete