Monday, May 20, 2013

starting again

Well, the other evening I had big piles of fabric fall down on me, off the shelf. I started to put it back, then just pulled it all down, folded it neatly, and made new piles.


It wasn't the first time. After working all day, it was the last thing I wanted to do. But it's so nice and neat now.  You know how it is - you take pieces down, and before long the whole thing is messed up and looks terrible. So I throw it on the floor and start again. Oh, may the neatness last!

3 comments:

  1. That's about the time I vow to get busy and make something which will reduce the fabric stash. Unfortunately I rarely get around to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it does sound familiar... all of this. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always put off organizing the fabric stash after I've rifled through it too many times but I always love it when I have, seeing piles of neatly folded fabric just makes my heart leap a little bit!

    ReplyDelete