Monday, January 16, 2012

Henry looks up

We sometimes see Henry looking up at the wall - a shadow catches his eye, or movement of light. It's interesting - I mean, he's low to the ground, so to speak; what makes him even notice something up so high, relatively? Dolly doesn't.

Yesterday he was laying on his back in that ridiculous, undignified way he has - legs akimbo, but he was observing something.  Then he sat up to look at it.  Then, he jumped on the chair to get a better view of it.


There was a patch of sunlight on the wall, and wavy lines - I don't know what from.  He was interested in it.


For a long time.


It's just something which is kinda cute about him.

3 comments:

  1. Henry is a beautiful cat! A long time ago I had a cat (Higgins) who used to do the same thing. Sometimes we couldn't figure out what he was looking at. My husband used to tease me that Higgins could see ghosts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes you wonder if your animals can see spirits which we can't - I can't say with any certainty that they don't!
      My brother will sometimes called him "Henry Higgins"!

      Delete
  2. What a sweet kitty, fascinated by the sunbeams!

    ReplyDelete