Sunday, March 13, 2011

pom pom decor

In February's Country Living they'd made a bouquet of yarn pompoms -  hot-glued to twigs, put in a vase, and looking very cute. The day after I received the magazine my Lion Brand yarn catalog arrived and - what do you know - they featured the same thing!   -   though a more artsy version of it.

A while back, I'd bought some rug yarn from Anna's shop - put it away like a trying-to-be-neat person should always do, and forgot I had it. That is, until I saw these "bouquets".

So I've made a few pompoms but need to find properly slim sticks for the little things, and it's been rainy here. Everything's mud.  But meanwhile, they are insinuating themselves here and there around the house.



1 comment:

  1. I've seen that idea too! I love all the different colors they used. Very happy and festive looking. Keep us posted on the pompon making =]

    ReplyDelete