Sunday, March 1, 2020

shenanigans

Well, it's March.

It's pretty cold today, and yesterday it snowed twice. Then, the sun came out and nothing had accumulated. Twice. We'll see what comes next.


I heard an interview with a woman who is behind this website, which is so beautiful I've added it to my "places to go" group on the right - it's called Cultivating. It's full of lovely images, thoughtful meditations, delicious and nourishing recipes and everything good, true and beautiful.


I would say that the Orphan is wilder now than before her surgery. When we bought our refrigerator we had them move the handle to the opposite side, and on the left side is a button-looking thing. She would frequently jump at it, trying to get it. This seemed harmless to me, since the thing was (presumably!) secured there. I came home one day and there was an envelope which my brother had written on:


She got it off there.


Persistence. Let that be a lesson to us - don't give up! But if he doesn't use Super Glue to stick it back on, I suppose she'll just go at it again.

In the living room, she  is suddenly going after the throw on the back of the couch. She takes it down, and I put it back. This game repeats itself several times a day.


She can find fun everywhere with these loose covers I have on all the chairs.


She's happy. And then, for a rest, she disappears.


Well, almost.

4 comments: