Saturday, March 21, 2020

staying calm and carrying on

Today was cool, but sunny and beautiful. Trisha called to ask if it was the right time for pruning roses. I hadn't even thought about it! I told her yes, and then went outside - there was almost an inch of growth in places, but I cut them back severely like I always do - they're too close to the house for any other treatment.

The governor is going to make us all stay in, as of Monday evening. So, I'll go to work on Monday, but that'll be it, I guess. I just mended a waffle-knit top I wear around the house. I am behind on my mending. We're just trying to keep busy and keep in peace.


6 comments:

  1. Pretty white-on-white kitty-quilt.

    Your plan sounds good. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The times they are a-changin'..."

    Keeping calm and keeping busy here :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is all we can do. God bless you and Marc and keep you safe. xx

    ReplyDelete