Thursday, December 21, 2017

Lamb Chop

If you're around my age, you may remember Shari Lewis, and Lamb Chop. Do you?

I was at the supermarket today and as I passed by the dog section on the way to get cat food, there was a plush Lamb Chop with antlers there, hanging up, apparently a dog toy. Three dollars and seventy four cents - half price.

What do you think I did?


Would there be any point to my insisting that I'm never drawn to silly Christmas decorations, that Christmas is a serious business to me?  But, Lamb Chop.

She's sitting in the little chair in the living room right now. She doesn't really have a place in our Christmas decor. But, she's Lamb Chop.

She makes a noise when you squeeze her tummy or her hand. I don't know where to keep it; I'm not sorry I bought it. It's Lamb Chop.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa! I am so pleased I visited you this morning! I have had such a giggle :D I couldn't have left her either - not Lamb Chop abandoned on a shelf for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got her on the front windowsill now, looking out. :D

      Delete
  2. Lol!! She's adorable! I'm so glad she has a home now. Yes, I'm a fan too. ♡
    Hope you have a happy, healthy Christmas, Lisa.
    God bless,
    Anne♡

    ReplyDelete