Wednesday, November 22, 2017

preparation

No, I haven't been anywhere, except in the state of distraction.

It was supposed to rain in the morning and then clear up by afternoon. Then, it was going to rain in late morning and clear up in mid-afternoon. It ended up raining much of the day, and only clearing up right before sunset.


Quite a show.

I cooked the acorn squash, the Brussels sprouts and the pumpkin pie - a recipe from England, no less! It was in British Country Living last month and I determined to try it. It looks like a normal pumpkin pie, so we will see - tomorrow is the day.


5 comments:

  1. I assumed you were busy <3 Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Hope the pie is okay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lynda and Clare! I wish everybody had this holiday - it's a uniting sort of day, with a deep meaning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum!

    I love your description of the weather. Isn't weather fun?

    Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pie is good! I'm keeping the recipe. Oh yes, weather gives us much to talk about.

      Delete