Monday, January 10, 2011

brotherly love

The excellent Joanne, hostess extraordinaire, Persian cat devotee and my cousin, has sent me a photo of her kitties, Teddy and Rudy. The reason for this being the less-than-flattering picture I took of Teddy on Christmas Day (last photo, way down), which I felt badly about, and asked her to send me something better.


Here we have Teddy on the right, of course. The black one is Rudy, who disappears when company comes, so you're very fortunate to get a view of him! They are half-brothers, by the way.
                                                                           
Can it be too much to hope that maybe Dolly and Henry may come to feel some affection for each other some day?

2 comments:

  1. but I love that Christmas day picture!

    Such beautiful kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kathryn - I tried, but he did seem a little watery-eyed there. Persians are so funny - like rag dolls, or toys. Joanne always has them.

    ReplyDelete