Tuesday, October 26, 2010

yesterday

Yesterday was one of those balmy, over-warm autumn days which we always get at the end of October, so, even though I've been sick I was happy to stand outside with some citrusy-scented, soapy water and wash the front storm door.


When the oppressive heat of the summer goes, I really enjoy the housecleaning again.


It looks better.  

 We also have a new tree in the front yard - a Japanese maple.

                                                                                  
                            
It's in the ground now.       

Slowly, slowly, things are getting done.                         
                                                                            

1 comment:

  1. When we lived on a mountain in VA we had a beautiful Japanese Maple. I'd love to put on in my front yard here, but I'm not sure if the climate is right. Enjoy yours, its lovely~

    ReplyDelete