Thursday, August 5, 2010

week of favorite blogs: Mairuru

There are very few blogs I follow - it takes time to be reading blogs, and I have no wish to be in front of the computer all day!  However, I've happened upon a few, by accident, which I don't wish to resist.

Mairuru is one I found only very recently. Mai is a young married Japanese woman, who is expecting her first child any moment now.  Her blog has a charm which results from her gentle personality and the way she refers to her relationship with her husband, and especially her in utero baby, whom she calls "Tomato".  There is something so sweet about the whole thing, that I have decided it's a good thing to spend a little of my time with Mai and her family.

She has an etsy shop, which is closed for the time being, but she sells hand sewn articles, in addition to hand sewing all sorts of things for her child, and even underwear for her husband!!

No comments:

Post a Comment