Tuesday, June 16, 2020

three pretty things, and one ridiculous

Have you ever seen anything so ridiculous?


She was actually dozing in that position.

I looked out and saw a contrail lit up near the morning sun - it was prettier than this -



I've had a problem with my British Country Living subscription lately; I decided to cancel getting it through Amazon, and re-subscribed directly from the magazine. So I was excited to receive one today - it was the May issue. This is leftover from the Amazon problem; here's hoping July's will arrive in better time. I gave up on June and am re-reading the one from last year.


The orphan, sleeping in her cutely normal way.


2 comments:

  1. Your orphan is so cute! I am sure she was much cooler having her doze in the corner with the breeze blowing round her nether regions!
    Our postage deliveries are very slow and late at present and this may have impacted on your magazine delivery. I hope things speed up again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I had no idea if I should blame Amazon, our postal service, or yours. :D But I thought it would be better to subscribe directly, rather than through somebody else, and I think it's a bit cheaper, too, although what with exchange rates I'm not sure.

      Delete