Tuesday, June 9, 2020

in the sewing room


I made another mask today. My brother took several to his workplace, and there they are; I have three, but I'd rather have a few more than that.

Meanwhile, I've been poking around in my pinterest boards, and this caught my eye. It's an old photo from an etsy shop. I thought I'd try and make one and was looking through the fabric scraps, when I found a ready-made log cabin square - I'd forgot I made it. I looked online for a bird silhouette shape, re-drew it, and I guess I'm ready to go.


2 comments:

  1. It's nice to be inspired and also have the means and equipment to do something about it straightaway.
    Facemasks! I go out so rarely I haven't yet needed to wear one! I have no material, and I think it would take me weeks to make one! Richard has just bought us all some nice shaped ones that are machine washable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying to force myself to get back into regular sewing, Clare. And I have too much fabric. :D I'm glad Richard found you some nice masks; the shaped ones are the most comfortable.

      Delete