Saturday, November 16, 2019

more futility and destruction

I was wondering how long it would take the little orphan to find the throw over the back of the rocking chair.


Not long. And that stuff you probably think is lint on the chair pad? It's the stuffing coming out of the slits she cut in the fabric. Probably the first week she came.


And why did I ever think I could have periods where the kitchen table would actually be clean for a few minutes? I do scrub it, since cats do go on it.


She shows up even before it has a chance to dry. And wriggles all around. Of course.

Cute little bugger.

4 comments:

  1. They give so much extra work but they are so cute and lovable! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope she learns better! there's a reason they are cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't expect her to "learn" anything, Elizabeth! :D She'll just slow down as she gets older. Which is a long way off, I know. :D

      Delete