Saturday, June 9, 2018

Mr. Kibble



I've been wanting to do a post about this cat for a year, but I knew it would result in a long story. Which it will. But I can say a little about him for now.

I thought he was a feral cat, but then I looked it up and a feral is one who was born outside to a "homeless" cat, and there is something about him which seems like he isn't entirely unsocialized. See how he looks at me taking the picture; he has a steady way of looking in your eyes - I don't know if ferals do that. But he won't let you near him. So, he's on his own, and between us and Diane up the street, we are trying to keep him safe, fed and in this immediate area. But there is more to tell and I will have to do it later. Meanwhile, please remember Mr. Kibble in your prayers, and all others like him, who depend so much upon the kindness of strangers.

3 comments:

  1. Poor Mr Kibble! He must have had a terrible experience at some time in his life. I am glad he has you and Diane! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clare, I wish the heck I knew that cat's history!

      Delete
  2. Oh, bless your heart--Dianne's, too. And all those working to feed and keep safe those who need it most! He looks like a sage ol' cat.

    ReplyDelete