Saturday, November 12, 2016

another Dottie Angel frock

I wore my Dottie Angel frock the other day to a library class in another town, and I actually got some compliments on it. My feeling is that it looks homemade, but it's always nice to get encouragement. I was going to get a selfie when I got home, but forgot...


Still, I finished another; and I discovered that the light blue scarf I knitted seems to look rather nice with it.


I'm going to do one more in this fall color theme. Three seems like a good amount. For now.

5 comments:

  1. how fun! that's really nice!!! it's a lovely pattern and that scarf does go really well with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ♥ Dottie Angel! I wish I could see your whole frock. I would love to wear things like that, but I don't think the style would flatter my short, hobbit-like figure.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your fall prints, and the scarf looks good with it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, everyone - it's hard to get the whole thing in a photo that looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A late comment I'm afraid. I think you are so clever making these dresses - and you have a real eye for colour and matching fabrics and prints.

    ReplyDelete