- did all the laundry there was
- ironed all my clothes
- defrosted leftovers for our supper
- took the seven pound chicken out which I was saving for Thanksgiving.
- made a roasted chicken feast for a few friends, just to try and use it up
- made up some cookie dough after realizing with dismay how much butter I have
- we put everything fly-awayable in the shed
- finishing up with the laundry
- making more cookies and maybe a fruit crisp
- going to try and cook up everything in the house that I can
We have plenty of batteries and canned food. I have a baby quilt to work on. Right now the wind gusts are picking up. I wonder how it's going to go.