Thursday, June 9, 2011

my little pretties

This week I'm focusing on {pretty}

{Pretty} cherry leaves in the front yard



That day, I'd brought Dolly out with me. She jumped onto the car to get a better view of her domain, (remember, it's all about perspective!), and I got some nice shots of her {pretty} face.

her yellow eye




and her blue eye





The other day Henry was out back visiting St. Francis and I got this fuzzy picture of them, but it appeals to me


{pretty} heavenly looking, don't you think?


Finally  -  we have some wild roses blooming everywhere these days - invasive, really, but smells delicious and very {pretty}, too.



Thanks to Leila and Rosie






round button chicken

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cat! Love those eyes. How nice to have wild roses in bloom-a true sign of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Dolly pics as always. Makes me want to get more pics of Elizabeth (who adopted us).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Roses. Will you clip any for your kitchen table?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alas, Carmen - no. My allergies will act up if I do. Anyway, since the cats also inhabit the table, I avoid putting too many things on it.

    Kathryn, I'd love to see more pictures of Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat...yellow and blue eye! I enjoyed this pretty post!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two beautiful kitties with good taste in saints. :) The wild roses are glorious, too. It looks like you live in a lovely place - kitties, flowers, and cherries!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, but the cherry tree is ornamental, only! I have to get my cherries at the supermarket.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the roses...very fragrant right now =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really am growing more and more fond of that Dolly. One yellow eye and one blue eye? Awesome...

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete