Saturday, May 21, 2011

{pretty, happy, funny, real} a little late

{pretty}


I keep this cup in my box of Biz - a good idea I got from the ladies at Marie Madeline Studio.

{happy}


{Happy}, because this tote handle is the last item in a pile of mending; after this, the pile is gone!
The bag is also {pretty} - I bought it from Anna, by the way. Her tutorial is linked in my sidebar.


{funny}


Henry is a very silly cat.

{real}


Cat hair on the keyboard, although it's ususally a lot worse than this.






round button chicken
 
and a Happy Birthday to Leila!

3 comments:

  1. A china cup in my biz? I love it!

    Yesterday I insinuated that I was going to do a cat post. I forgot that today is Saturday! I used to not post at all on the weekend, then I started linking with spiritual Sundays. So, my cat post was already done when I realized this and is now scheduled to come on Monday morning.
    Silly me!

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that tote bag. What pretty fabric.

    ReplyDelete