Thursday, April 14, 2011

{pretty, happy, funny, real}

IMG_8896-3


Today Leila is starting something new - {pretty, happy, funny, real}.  I think I can come up with at least one of those every Thursday, so...



This is my {pretty}




This is my {happy} - well, I'm the happy one because I'm finally trying the Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day method - I took this photo right after mixing it up.  It's in my crock pot liner - so far, so good!


There was definitely a {funny}, but I was too busy with it to take pictures.  Henry - below -


was outside poking around in the muddy yard, and rushed into the house before I could stop him.  He's fairly new to us, and I'd noticed he isn't afraid of water, so I got a pan with water and put him in it. He didn't want any of it!  But he didn't run away, so I grabbed him again and brought him to the kitchen sink, where I was barely able to clean his dirty paws while poor Henry struggled to escape. Still, he didn't even try to bite me or scratch.   I have a new respect for him.   (This photo was taken earlier when he was wanting to sleep, hence the glaring.)

7 comments:

  1. Cats are crazy entertaining! I loved your story.

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this idea. Looking forward to next week =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Henry looks as if he could be related to Elizabeth - I get that look out of her and she is also unafraid of water.
    I love your- pretty, it is VERY pretty!
    Let me know how the Arisan bread goes, I've yet to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! Nothing makes me happier, too, than a nice loaf of bread! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome. That is one good-looking cat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If only Henry could appreciate the compliments. I know it wouldn't puff him up - he thinks ONLY of food!

    ReplyDelete