Wednesday, August 11, 2010

week of favorite blogs: Tomato Soup Cake

Tomato Soup Cake is a definite favorite, blogged by a woman named Diane; a middle-aged, single mother.  She homeschools her children, sews lovely things, bakes yummy-looking delectables, and has a most irresistable sense of humor, aimed at herself most of the time.  She's a Christian. She's serious about it.

Diane has many faithful readers, and she graciously acknowledges almost each one's comments! Amazing!
Her blog is homey and very attractive - (I really wouldn't have thought one could do so much with Blogger!)
She seems nice, like someone who would gladly welcome you into her cozy kitchen and give you some goodies.

I know of her from a sewing forum we both belong to - but we have little in common, except age bracket. I have no children; I'm not homeschooling anybody. Well, we're both homemakers.  But she's so appealing, such a lovely person, I'm glad to hang around with her. Surely there's a lot to learn from a lady like that.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa, what a sweetie-pie you are! I'm blushing from all of those compliments (mostly because I know I don't deserve 'em ;-D)

    And now I'm going to click on your "followers" box, so I can be sure not to miss any of your posts☺

    ReplyDelete