Friday, August 6, 2010

week of favorite blogs: Quietude

Quietude is a blog I found only yesterday!  But I know I'll be coming back to it.

The blogger's name is Laura, and I don't know her, but I am assuming she's as ladylike and gentle as this lovely blog - full of pictures of flowers, quotes from classic books she's reading, pretty things she's sewing, etc.  Just what I would wish my blog to be, except that if I tried that, it wouldn't be right.

She does it perfectly.  This blog is soothing to the spirit - a reminder of the beautiful and gracious.
Very important.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind words about my blog! It is a great encouragement to me! When I started my blog, I hoped to catalog the beauty in day-to-day life, as much as a reminder to myself as to share with others. I'm glad to have readers who connect! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Laura's blog too, for exactly the same reasons as you do! :-)

    I'm glad you have a blog now too Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, I plan on posting about some more blogs I love, and yours is DEFINITELY one of them!!

    ReplyDelete